It is a scientifically proven fact that pizza is the best thing that has ever happened.
Don't even try to argue with me. You will lose. Second only to pizza is macaroni and cheese. (Again, there is scientific evidence of this that I do not feel the need to cite. Just trust me.) Fortunately for all of mankind, one saint decided to put these two dishes together into one food-coma-inducing recipe. If you love yourself, you will make this.
Are you drooling? Because I'm drooling.video-player-present
For a step-by-step guide on how to bring joy into your life, check this out:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15 ounces cooked macaroni
- Marinara sauce
- Sliced mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Add chopped pepperoni, garlic, and parsley to butter.
- Stir to combine and cook to soften garlic.
- Incorporate flour to thicken mixture.
- Add milk to complete the béchamel sauce. Add shredded cheeses and stir until melted.
- Stir in cooked macaroni.
- Pour macaroni mixture into an oven-safe skillet.
- Top with a few spoonfuls of marinara sauce.
- Layer sliced mozzarella and pepperoni on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Eat until you cannot move.