Pretty much all children (and most adults) enjoy going to amusement parks.
And really, what's not to love? From thrilling rides to addicting games, these parks have everything you need to stay entertained for hours on end. While some places are sources of endless fun, however, others are chock-full of seriously unsettling attractions.
You'll know exactly what I mean when you see all of these terrifying finds.
1. Who in their right mind would want to ride this thing?
2. This doesn't inspire anything but terror.
3. Because locking children up is so much fun.
4. This terrifying animatronic came straight out of the world's worst theme park.
5. Even bathrooms for kids aren't safe in theme parks. Why would you ever do this?
6. This abandoned ride is just pure NOPE.
7. Just a huge rabbit head, nothing to see here.
8. I think I'll pass on this one.
9. This is from a bizarre fairytale theme park, and I never want to hear the story behind these two figures.
10. That doesn't look very inviting.
11. I want to know who thought putting creepy animatronics at parks was a good idea.
12. China sure has a different idea of fun than I do.
13. Just imagine experiencing this at night.video-player-present
14. What are you trying to do, scare everyone away?
15. I'm positive that this penetrating stare is going to show up in my nightmares.
16. And so is this.
17. WHY? JUST WHY?
18. No one likes clowns. Stop the madness.
I've been wanting to go to a theme park all year, but after seeing all of those little horrors, I'm more than happy to stay home. I'd rather not run into something like this.